Project Manager - Gristlewhistle
Expand the content on LearnByWassies.com and build/manage an onramp to the community using social media.
- Expand the website, adding additional content as the project develops. (Boutique/Webaverse/Merch)
- Develop and manage a social media strategy to draw traffic to the website.
- Utilize social media account as support to community onboarding.
- Reduce the time-barrier to understanding ByWassies, NFTs, and Ethereum
- Produce a cache of educational content that can be reshaped and remolded to target specific types of new community members.
Deliverables (@LearnByWassies Twitter)
- Shareable infographics that introduces ByWassies and drives traffic to the LearnByWassies website.
- A weekly series of tutorials and tips for joining the community and becoming involved (for example: showcasing specific rooms in Discord, building and sharing Twitter Lists of Core Team/Community, promoting the current bounties, etc.)
- Bi-weekly Twitter Spaces for community support/Q&A.
Deliverables (Educational Content)
- v1.0 An up-to-date and comprehensive encyclopedia to ByWassies
- v1.5 A series of infographics covering the majority of content. These also act as the storyboards for the video content.
- v2.0 A series of videos that provide short and concise educational material. These will be simple slideshow-based videos with voiceover/narration.
- v3.0 (Redacted) This will be developed as part of the StoriesByWassies grant project, see link here.
An "expandable" is something that can be created using the deliverables above, but it will not be created under the timeline and funding of this grant.
- v4.0 Wassie University - All of the above content works as a collection of modular/adaptable material to create numerous “schools” simply by making minor edits to the content. LearnByWassies content/videos can quickly become “Boutique School” or “Webaverse School” or “Merchandise School” and so on… When the time comes where the project is looking to draw in specific types of community members, a parallel path can be built for that specific audience.
Community Value / Business Model
- This grant will provide support to new Wassies looking to meaningfully participate in the community. To do so effectively requires not just education, but guidance and support. This will be managed through the @LearnByWassies twitter account.
- This grant project will help the current members of the Wassie community by providing them with educational content they can share with their friends.
- This grant will support the entire project as a whole by delivering a variety of educational content that can be shared across multiple platforms (website, twitter, youtube, tiktok.) It will also provide modular content that the core team can use to create targeted recruiting campaigns.
Timeline (6 months: Dec 1 - May 30)
- Dec - Develop and share first 10 Infographics
- Jan - Finish all infographics (aprox 40-60)
- Feb - Convert infographics to storyboards and begin working with Slideshow/Video creator
- March - Publish First Video
- April/May - Publish All Videos
Funding Request - $45000
Infographic Budget: $6000 for 40 graphics.
Video/Slideshow Budget: $25000 for 4-6 short videos (2-3 minutes each)
Gristlewhistle: $2000/month - Responsibilities listed below:
- Coordinating Infographic / Video Production
- Managing Social Media / Community Onboarding
- Adding Content to Website
- Following the completion of the first grant, the website LearnByWassies.com is live.
- The bounty posting for the first infographic has been posted and I am in conversation with a designer.
- The social media account @LearnByWassies has been established.