The purpose of this grant is to advance the educational content for the ByWassies project.
There are two main goals of this grant extension:
- Expand the amount of educational content as the project develops and evolves.
- Reduce the time-barrier to understanding ByWassies, NFTs, and Ethereum.
To accomplish the first goal, the current website learn.bywassies.com will continue to grow, and will serve as the foundation for the future iterations.
To accomplish the second goal, shorter formats of education will be built including infographics, videos, and story-based learning.
- v1.0 An up-to-date and comprehensive encyclopedia to ByWassies
- v1.5 A series of infographics covering the majority of content. These also act as the storyboards for the video content.
- v2.0 A series of videos that provide short and concise educational material.
- v3.0 Story-based content - A fun and creative learning experience. It's a spin-off from the Cooking School story, seen here, and it's called "Summer School."
The story picks up immediately following the end of Season 1 and the sale of 12345 NFTs. It introduces key components of digital ownership and publicly verifiable ledgers. It will also incorporate the following key themes: NFT team structure, treasury funds, secondary sales, and community-based-building. The purpose of this story is to provide a fun and creative introduction to the Wassie project and NFT technology.
v4.0 Wassie University - All of the above content works as collection of modular/adaptable material to create numerous “schools.” Summer School can become “Boutique School” or “Webaverse School” or “Merchandise School” and so on… When the time comes where the project is looking to draw in specific types of community members, a parallel path can be built for that specific audience, simply by making minor edits to the existing content.