Wassie Shark Tank (WassTank) has been heavily requested and yours truly was working on an advanced proposal for loomdart with input from a few community members. Unfortunately my capacity is now taken up by working on [redacted] and so this exciting event will now need to be community led!
Organize a team with the necessary skillsets to put together a monthly show where people can pitch ideas to potential Wassie investors. This will involve:
- Setting the rules / framework / format for the show
- Setting up an application process and method for evaluating who makes it on the show
- Deciding how the show should be aired
- Editing and post-production
- Follow-up with successful applicants (if any)
We would expect the team to have a wide range of skillsets including project management, video editing and marketing. We will assist the team in sourcing for judges.
Organize amongst yourselves to put together a team capable of the challenge. Send a short proposal (ideally less than one page but no more than 2) explaining what your plan is, how you would implement it and who the team members are. Provide a proposed budget if the advertised bounty amount is unfeasible.
USDC 10,000 or please submit a budget.
Point of Contact